Skips are an invaluable tool when it comes to a variety of projects, from large building works to waste removal. And while there are a range of skip sizes available, the Maxi Skip Hire is one of the most popular options – ideal for medium to large scale jobs. In this article, we’ll discuss why the Maxi Skip is so well-liked and how it can make your project easier.
What Is a Maxi Skip Hire?
A maxi skip is the most popular size of skip bin and is perfect for larger domestic or commercial projects. They are typically 6-9 cubic meters in size and can hold up to 1 tonne of waste. Maxi skips are available for hire from most skip hire companies and can be delivered to your door.
The Benefits Of a Maxi Skip Hire
Maxi skip hire is the most popular skip size for a reason. They are perfect for a range of projects, from small home renovations to large commercial construction projects. Here are some of the benefits of hiring a maxi skip:
-A maxi skip can hold a lot of waste. This is ideal if you have a lot of rubbish to get rid of or if you’re doing a big project that generates a lot of waste.
-They are easy to load. You can simply wheel your rubbish to the edge of the skip and tip it in. No need for heavy lifting or struggling to fit everything in.
-Skip hire is an affordable way to get rid of your rubbish. It’s much cheaper than hiring a dumpster and you don’t have to worry about disposing of the waste yourself.
-A maxi skip can be delivered to your door and collected when you’re finished with it, making it very convenient.
If you’re looking for an easy and affordable way to get rid of your rubbish, maxi skip hire is the perfect solution.
The Types Of Maxi Skips
When choosing a maxi skip for your waste removal needs, it’s important to know which type is right for you. Here are the most popular types of maxi skips:
Standard Maxi Skip: A standard maxi skip is perfect for general waste removal, such as from a home renovation or spring cleaning. It can hold up to 10 cubic yards of waste.
Heavy-Duty Maxi Skip: A heavy-duty maxi skip is ideal for large-scale projects, such as commercial construction or demolition. It can hold up to 15 cubic yards of waste.
Recycling Maxi Skip: A recycling maxi skip is perfect for those who want to recycle their waste instead of throwing it away. It can hold up to 10 cubic yards of recyclable materials.
Why Use a Maxi Skips?
There are a number of reasons to use a Maxi Skip when hiring a skip. Firstly, they are the most popular size of skip, so you can be sure that you will find one to suit your needs. Secondly, they are perfect for larger projects, such as home renovations or commercial construction work. Thirdly, they are extremely versatile and can be used for a variety of waste types. Finally, they are very affordable and will save you money in the long run.
Where can I hire a Maxi Skip from and how much does it cost?
You can hire a Maxi Skip from most skip hire companies. The average cost of a maxi skip container is depind on your location.
How Long Can I keep My Skip For?
Most people hire a maxi skip for a week, but you can keep it for as long as you need. Just let us know when you book and we’ll extend the hire period for you. There’s no extra charge for this service.
How Do I Organise My Skip Hire?
Assuming you have already decided to hire a skip, and have chosen the size of skip you need, the next step is to organise the skip hire itself. Here are a few tips on how to do this:
– Firstly, make sure you choose a reputable company to hire your skip from. Ask around for recommendations, or look for online reviews.
– Once you have found a company you want to use, give them a call or visit their website to get a quote. Make sure you are clear on the price, any extra charges (such as for delivery or disposal), and the dates that the skip will be delivered and collected.
– If everything looks good, go ahead and book the skip! You will usually need to provide some basic contact details and payment information.
– When the skip arrives, take a look at it to make sure it is in good condition and is the right size. If everything is fine, start filling it up! Remember not to overfill the skip, and to put heavy items in first so that they don’t crush lighter items underneath.
– Once the skip is full (or you have reached your time limit), give the company a call to arrange collection.